Customer : Refine
- Customers were migrating services from their existing on-premise environment to a local cloud company, but Migrating to AWS Cloud and Operating due to guaranteed function and performance problems.
- Most of the services are currently being developed and operated on AWS Cloud except for personal information, mostly in B2B area, server development is mostly in operation, implemented as a typical Monolithic service.
- AWS’s service proposal to address new requirements for mobile development with B2C rather than existing B2B areas where new areas of business need to be developed.
- There was no mobile development staff among the internal development staff, even company developers have no experience in cloud-based mobile development, Need ways to achieve results in a short project period.
- Consider the development of Google’s Firehose foundation for the first time, but propose an Amplify like AWS
- Development and Optimization Based on Amplify, and Serverless-based service development requirements require access to MSA and DevOps, which lead to the project
How AWS services were used as part of the solution
AWS Service Used
- Amplify Console (CI/CD) : Git / CodeCommit / CodeBuild & Deploy
- Cloud Formation
- API Gateway (Front & Back) / SQS / CloudWatch & ElasticSearch / CloudWatch
- IAM, Etc… (ELB,RDS etc.)
Third party applications or solutions used
- Utilize JUUL API
- Google Analytics
- Enhanced the security by gaining visibility into AWS Resource usage by team and Service Groups by VPC through Account separation
- Get active serverless-based services by using Amplify
- Improve quality and performance of applications
- Increase the convenience of deployment with Amplify’s CI/CD automation, reduce application deployment time and release time
- Reduce costs by increasing the utilization of existing server development personnel by automating mobile development.
- Security achieved by service segregation from each VPC
Written on March 4, 2020